zOoommm: Tools for mindful online learning - Youthpass workshops for trainers #III
Online workshop for trainers to introduce, try, discuss methods/tools to introduce engaging and inspiring reflection moments in online training settings. Curious about creative ways to integrate reflection & Youthpass in your programs? Join!
When: 13.02.2023 at 14:30-17:30 CET (Brussels time)
Where: Online on Zoom. You will be sent the link to the Zoom meeting once you register for the workshop here.
What to expect from the workshop:
- Reflections and discussions on how to design meaningful learning experiences and reflection in online training programmes
- Engaging, playful, hands-on tools and methods that can be applied to your own practice
- Exchanges with your fellow trainers
- Tips and tricks to make the most of the learning journey in a training activity
This call is for the third online workshop from a series of four workshops. The call for the fourth workshop will be opened in the coming weeks, separately. You can find more information on the series at the bottom of this call.
More information on the workshops:
Youthpass is the recognition tool of Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps. The Youthpass concept, in addition to the certificate, considers it a facilitated reflective learning process that leads to self-assessment of the developed competences.
In 2022, Youthpass has gone through important changes in its structure, its design and its content. More information on the changes in Youthpass. Although Youthpass is well-established in many activities within the youth programmes, its use - as a process - in training activities can still be improved. With this purpose, we are offering a series of 4 online workshops for trainers that specifically aim to:
- Discuss how to include learning in the programme design (including timings, methods, environment, triggers)
- Break down the Youthpass process into its components and discuss what is meant by each
- Provide hands-on tools and methods to implement the process in training activities
- Help trainers get acquainted with the changes in Youthpass (including the use of the ETS Competence Model for Youth Workers as the reference framework in Youthpass for training activities)
- Help sustain a community of practice and multipliers who have the resources and competences to implement Youthpass in their training activities
- Offer inspiration and answers for the challenges they face.
The workshops are open for trainers in the youth field, no matter your experience level. From beginner to very experienced trainers, you can all find things for yourself in the workshops. So, do join!
The workshops will be facilitated by Anita Silva.
Please note: Workshops will be held in English and a good level of English is expected from participants.
It is good to have the latest version of Zoom installed and have a working camera and microphone to participate in the discussions.
You can join one, some or all of the workshops from the series.
There is no selection process, you can simply register and join the workshops.
The sessions will not be recorded. So, don't miss this unique opportunity!
List of all workshops from the series:
Although the calls for the other workshops in the series will open later with more information on each session, you can already register from the links below:
06.03.23 @14:30-17:30 CET > Workshop 4: Tools for writing self-assessments
Accommodation and food
Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries, Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU
Back to overview