TICTAC Training Course & Partnership Building Activity
TICTAC is a network TC/PBA open for all National Agencies for the Erasmus+ (Youth) and European Solidarity Corps programmes and targets voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders.
TICTAC is a network TC/PBA open for all National Agencies for the Erasmus+ (Youth) and European Solidarity Corps programmes and targets voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders involved in international youth work and interested in using the programmes as a tool in the strategic development of their work or organisation. By bringing together representatives of youth organisations from different European countries the TICTAC aims at improving the potential of the participants to get involved in the programmes and consequently increase the quality of future international mobility of youth workers projects. TICTAC is built around long-term strategic planning and project cycle. TICTAC covers all the different quality features of international youth work when building a local strategic plan as a tool for quality improvement of mobility of youth workers projects.
TICTAC is designed for youth workers and youth leaders, who :
- have experienced an international event/activity before (not necessarily a project under the ERASMUS+ (Youth) or European Solidarity Corps programmes);
- are motivated to learn about and make use of the ERASMUS+ (Youth) programme for creating or strengthening international partnerships;
- are willing to work on the quality of their international projects;
- have the support of an organisation to attend the TICTAC and are in the position to implement European youth worker mobility projects in their organisation,
- are minimum 18 years old,
- are able to use English as a working language in order to establish effective communication during group-work and sessions. A low level of English will limit learning opportunities. The participants come from around 8-12 European countries, with a maximum of 30 people for each course.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The overall aim of the TICTAC TC/PBA is to develop participants’ competences for implementing ‘Mobility of Youth Workers’ projects within ERASMUS+ (Youth) Programme, as support measures in an organisation's long-term strategy. The specific objectives are:
- to promote the ERASMUS+ (Youth) Programme as an educational tool;
- to explore ERASMUS+ (Youth) Programme with a special focus on quality international cooperation, particularly on youthworkers mobility;
- to understand the role ERASMUS+ (Youth) Programme within a long term local strategy;
- to develop the first steps of organising a ‘Mobility of Youth Workers’ project in the youth field within an international team;
- to develop participants’ competences in planning Non Formal Education and Intercultural Learning processes;
- to promote Youth Participation and Active Citizenship as key elements when designing a European and international project.
- In the TC/PBA participants have the opportunity to meet and to get to know other organisations, hereby the possibility to create partnerships for future projects.
The TICTAC is built around strategic planning and a real project cycle. During the course participants and trainers will explore the dimensions of such a project (planning – wording – reviewing – applying) thanks to a simulation exercise, case studies, and working groups. Besides, the trainers’ team will provide activities to improve the group dynamics and a final evaluation.
Arrival participants: Monday 24th, latest for dinner. Important, everybody must be here for welcome evening. Departure all: Sunday 30th morning.
TRAINERS’ TEAM: Jo Claeys, Denis Morel.
Unterkunft und Verpflegung
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the European Solidarity Corps. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Your sending National Agency will support your travel costs. After being selected, please contact your NA to learn more about how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Zurück zur Übersicht