Introduction training for newcomers to Youth Exchanges - BiTriMulti
This training course takes you through the different stages of setting up and running a quality Youth Exchange project. The training is designed for newcomers to Youth Exchanges and Erasmus+.
This training course is for voluntary and/or professional youth workers working directly with young people. It offers support in developing and applying for your first international Youth Exchange in the framework of the Erasmus+: Youth Programme.
The aim of the training course is to offer an international learning experience that can make you feel more confident about taking the first steps into organising your own youth exchange.
- To provide an introduction to the Erasmus+ Youth programme, focusing on the project type called Youth Exchanges
- To demonstrate how young people themselves can be involved in planning and running such projects
- To offer an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Youth Exchange project
- To develop the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Youth Exchange, based on the non-formal learning practice, principles, and quality standards of the EU youth programmes
- To enable participants to reflect on their learning by using a Youthpass – the strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field
- To offer the opportunity to meet possible partner groups and to make contacts in other countries
The training course lasts for 3 full working days + arrival day and departure day. It is a learning-by-doing experience, built on a simulation exercise mixed with workshops, info sessions, activities to improve the group dynamics, and ends with an evaluation.
The Network of National Agencies for Erasmus+: Youth organises 2-3 editions of this training course each year.
Unterkunft und Verpflegung
Unless specified otherwise, the hosting NA or SALTO of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Erasmus+ Youth Programme countries
This project is financed by the participating National Agencies (NAs) of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre (SALTO) to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Please contact your NA or SALTO in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA or SALTO again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Zurück zur Übersicht